Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We just could not do it!!!!

We; Kirstin's parents, had decided that Kirstin would not be able to apply for this year's Mustang makeover. The distance for both yearling competitions is just so far away from us. We had talked to Kirstin and of course she understood, was disappointed, but understood. As the time approached for the application due dates, we discussed it more and more. How could we not let her do this. She has learned so much, met so many fantastic people and has grown so much. She is definitely dedicated to promoting the Mustang and not too many teens her age are willing to put forth the effort to support a cause such as this. But, Kirstin is and does with out any second thoughts. So how could we?
WE COULDN'T!!!! I just faxed Kirstin's application for the Tennessee Makeover barely under the deadline. After much discussion we just could not keep her from doing what she loves. Keep your fingers crossed that Kirstin will be doing this for a third year in a row!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Congrats to Kirstin! I know that she will do fabulous! I am looking forward to following her progress with her next charge!
I wish I was abel to go to the Tenneesse one this year....but with Lincoln & Fort Worth competitions I just couldn't talk fast enough for the Tenneesse one. :( Patti from Kansas.

Karen C. said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Oh how I wish we can make it to TN! I am not giving up yet...we will have to wait until we get closer. I will be watching you all! woo hoo!!!!!! I love you guys!!!!

Karen and Tripp