Monday, May 18, 2009

After the parade, Kirstin was thirsty.


OK, we've all seen it and we've all wanted to do this, & Kirstin did. She was extremely thirsty after the parade, and there was a Sonic drive thru(they have carhops who bring your food to your car), so Kirstin drove in her 4 legged automobile. There is a red button right where Taz is sniffing so it looks like he is pushing the button for Kirstin.



Kirstin getting ready to pay for her order. Taz is still intrigued with the menu board.



Kirstin getting her drink handed to her by her dad, the carhop was a little bit intimidated by the huge horse.





Finally with her thirst quenched, Kirstin & Taz poses for pictures not only by me, but by every passerby who had a camera with them. Not very often you see a horse in a drive thru.



1 comment:

Hoof'n It said...

You are right! I have wanted to do this! :-)
I am proud of Taz and Kirstin for doing this! I think Tripp would go Tripp'n if I tried to ride him up to Sonic! Ha ha!

Karen and Tripp who doesn't know I talked about him...ha!