Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here's the latest update. As you can tell, Patriot is having no trouble learning new stuff. He's picking up the pivoting in the box nicely.

Introducing the saddle pad to Patriot....


Doesn't even faze him....





Kirstin even leaned up against him with the saddle pad and he was as calm as ever.
And then....the dreaded horse eating tarp...

"You want me to do WHAT on this horse eating tarp?"

"So this blue thing....it won't eat me....right?"
Walking all over the tarp...after he realized it doesn't eat horses
"Okay so I've conquered walking over the horse eating tarp... now what am I suppose to do? Wait, wear what?"
Like this?


"NUH-UH!!!! No way!! I thought this blue thing wasn't going to eat me!!!!"

Ok...so maybe if I stand real still it won't eat me....maybe...maybe it'll just go away...














No comments: