Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kirstin & Tuff are in the final stretch going into the last few weeks before the show. She is getting so excited and I can tell that she has so much more confidence this year than she did last year. Tuff is an amazing horse and I hope & pray that his cool, calm demeanor follows him to the show. I do regret that I didn't do the 1 thing I said I would do differently this year and that was to take Tuff to many different places. He has only been off our place twice and I'm to blame-I'm the overprotective mom who freaked out the times that Tuff set back in the trailer & said "not this time." I only hope that I didn't jeopardize all that Kirstin has done. She has put soooo much into Tuff-so much time, love, patience, understanding-both of them really deserve to do great at the show. I couldn't be more proud of Kirstin right now. And Kirstin I'm sure that sooner or later you will read this and I just want you to know how proud your dad & I are of you and all that you have accomplished these past couple of years. You are growing into a beautiful young lady with the drive & determination to accomplish whatever you want, you aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe in, KEEP IT UP, we need more teens like you-someone with a purpose in life, knows what she wants and isn't afraid work for it.

No comments: